Table of Contents
US Thiers-Issard Dealers
Canada Thiers-Issard Dealers
England Thiers-Issard Dealers
Australia Thiers-Issard Dealers
German Thiers-Issard Dealers
France Thiers-Issard Dealers
Scotland Thiers-Issard Dealers
Thiers-Issard is a French manufacturer of straight razors. They are generally regarded as a manufacturer of high-quality straight razors. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a complaint about their razor’s shaving performance. Although, I have heard some complaints about the handle(scales) of their razor
I always recommend trying to purchase in the country that you live in for two reasons: taxes and shipping costs. When you start purchasing internationally you have to worry about the high cost of shipping.
Generally, the sellers will tell you that you are responsible for knowing and paying the duties depending on where you live. Whether or not you do is up to you. I always like to play it safe.
Furthermore, you will need to know the requirements for you straight razor to clear customs. A lot of times you have to pick up the straight razor at the port of entry of your country if you did not use a door-to-door shipping service. You’ll want to check with a seller and ask them how other people have handled it in the past.
If there is a specific Thiers-Issard mark you are dying to get your hands on or there is not a place for you to buy a Thiers-Issard straight razor in your country then I made this list for you. 🙂
If you come across a link that is dead or incorrect or if you know of a website that sells Thiers-Issard straight razors that I have not listed here, feel free to let me know in the comments. I’ll be sure to update this list accordingly.
- Amazon: There is at least one vendor that sell Thiers Issard straight razors.
- KnifeCenter: Based in Maryland, will ship around the world.
- Royal Shave: Carries 13 different Thiers-Issard straight razor models. Ships in US, APO/FPO, and US territories. Partners with third party shipping company to ship internationally.
- MiN New York: Based in New York. Exclusive US importer of the limited-edition “Bucephal”(Flying Horse) mark.
- Vintage Blades LLC: Based in Maryland. Only ships to non-PO box, US addresses.
- The Art of Shaving: Stores in 31 states. Be sure to look at product descriptions lists Dovo razors mixed with Thiers-Issard razors.
- Classic Shaving: Based out California. Ships world wide including APO/FPO and post office boxes.
- Pratts Cutlery: Based out of Tennessee. Last I visited their site, they had one Thiers-Issard LeDandy straight razor for sale.
- Fendrihan: Based in Mississauga, Ontario free shipping on orders over $65 in canada and $95 in United States.
- Thiers-Issard UK: Ships to the UK and overseas.
- Amazon UK: There are a few on here. One has bocete wood scales(handles) and the others I saw just had a plain, black scales.
- Master of Shaves: As of 2/15/15, they have Red Stamina Spartacus, Le Dandy, and Le Petit models in stock.
- The Groomed Man: Carry the Evide Sonnant and “Le Dandy” marks.
- Shave-Shack: At the time of this posting they only had one Thiers-Issard straight razor in stock. It’s probably worth it to check their site from time to time.
- Ebay: I found quite a few people who had Thiers Issard straight razors for sale on Australia’s ebay. This is probably your best bet if you are looking for a Thiers-Issard in Australia.
- Rasurpur: Will pretty much ship anywhere.
- Amazon FR: A wide variety of Thiers-Issard straight razor marks are available to include Le Dandy, Spartacus, and a few others.
- Rasoir-Sabre: Will ship anywhere.
- Rasoir-Expert: Sell a wide variety of Thiers-Issard straight razors as well as Dovo Straight razors.
- Executive Shaving UK: Ships in the UK and internationally.
- Amazon UK: Has a couple of Thiers-Issard straight razors for sale. One has Bocete wood scales and the others are just plain, black scales.
If you can’t find a Thiers-Issard dealer in your country then your best bet is to look for the one in the country closest to the country that you live in. Another alternative is you might try looking in antique stores or thrift shops and one might turn up.
Once again if you know of a website that sells Thiers-Issard straight razors that is not listed here let me know by leaving me a comment. Thanks. 🙂