If you’re looking for different places to buy straight razors in Australia, then you have come to the right place. I have scoured the internet looking for all the different sites that sell straight razors.
The result of all my hard works is the following list. I have linked to the site’s page that lists it’s straight razors for sale, I also included a brief description of the different brands of straight razor that each site carries. Note: I’ve only listed the straight razor brands and shavettes that they carry. A lot of the sites also carry shaving soaps and creams, shaving brushes, DE razors, as well as DE blades
If you know of a website or a brick and mortar store that sells straight razors let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoy the list!
Places To Buy Straight Razors in Australia
- SafetyRazor: They carry Dovo, and Giesen & Forstoff straight razors. They also carry the Parker and Dovo shavettes. They are based in Sydney NSW. Shipping is a $5 flat rate within Australia and free Australia wide for orders over $150.
- KnivesAustralia: They carry a great selection of Giesen & Forsthoff straight razors.
- ShaverCity: They carry Edwin Jagger and Dovo straight razors and the Dovo shavette. They have a store front as well.
- TheRazorShop: They carry Dovo Straight razors. They also carry the Dovo shavette and Wahl Professional razor which is similar to a Parker shavette. They are located in Brisbane and are internet based only.
- AboveTheTie: They carry Dovo, J.S. Sargent & Son and Wade & Butcher straight razors. It seems most of these have been restored and they look absolutely amazing.
- ManCave: OK, I know New Zealand is not Australia. However, I’m too lazy to make a separate page for New Zealand right now. Hope you can forgive me. 😉 They carry Dovo and Muhle straight razors as well as the Dovo Shavette and the Japanese Feather Artist Club razor.
- TheShaveShed: They carry a wide variety of Dovo straight razors. They also carry the Dovo shavette.
- MensBiz: They carry Dovo straight razors and shavettes.
- PureMan: At the time of this posting carried a limited selection of Dovo straight razors.
- Shave-Shack: At the time of this posting they had a limited selection of Thiers-Issard straight razors.
- Ebay AU: You’ll find a wide variety of straight razors. Use the search function and search for “straight razor” or “cutthroat razor”.
As I mentioned above I hope you find this list useful. Also, if you know of any websites or brick and mortar stores that I don’t have listed above let me know in the comments and I’ll be sure to add it to the list. 🙂